Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from CS forum?

Options
  • 30-01-2008 5:52pm

Hi all,
    I just clicked a link to the Counter Strike forum and it appears im banned? Hmm... lol. Its the only game I play now & I was just going to post some stuff about a server I help pay for. I think I know why I am banned but I only noticed now because I generally wouldn't bother to post/view in there regularly. I was saying to some of the 1.6 guys to transfer over to source & was welcoming them to a server. I got a rude response and I think I said something like '' No need to act like a little wanker''.

It wouldn't bother me if I wasn't unbanned but I wouldn't mind being able to post in there at some point. I understand that I shouldn't of said that(especailly in a forum that would have kids) & I haven't done anything like that before in places like AH & the poker forum. As I said, not a big deal but I just thought I'd post something here.

Kag
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

PM'ing the mod is probably your best bet. Apologise for the personal abuse and see how it goes.

Who is it as I cant even see the forum anymore lol ?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

KaG1888 wrote: »
    Who is it as I cant even see the forum anymore lol ?

Cheers

Log out and look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

DRakE, Tazzle, RopeDrink, amp (Category Mod) not sure of the availabilty of any of those. You can view the forum but you have to logout first.

*Hangs self because of idiocy * OMG LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

It's been three months since that ban though.
    Maybe we should give him some cat pictures and then let him back in?

lol,
    I will reply with cat pictures!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Aw, I say let him back in.

He seems sweet for a CS player.

( <3 CS players tbh )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg

lolcatsdotcomz28zyd15yrrakhz8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

the cs forums used to be full of muppets anyway. And its practacially dead. No loss really KaG

Grand,
    Delete this post accordingly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Anti wrote: »
    the cs forums used to be full of muppets anyway. And its practacially dead. No loss really KaG

Hey! I used to post there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Anti wrote: »

Maybe its because this guy is banned? Maybe he's what's needed to bring it back to life??

I've never posted there, but I read it a lot. Its where you learn all the best insults. And you know I got 'em.

I am a Boards hero for your information Mr Silverfish :) & I dont like Mary Harney either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

[IMG][/img]onemore.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Silverfish wrote: »
    Maybe its because this guy is banned? Maybe he's what's needed to bring it back to life??

I've never posted there, but I read it a lot. Its where you learn all the best insults. And you know I got 'em.
    nah it's more than i don't really post there anymore and stir up ****e, source players are so easily wound up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Plan_D

When Quake died, CS is where it was at.

I started playing this CS Source thing this week after my lil brother challenged me. I remember when it was 5.2 and DeV closed the forum.

He never did get over Quake being surpassed tbh.

Sadly my little brother kicked my arse. Bring back Modems and me on ISDN. Level playing field etc etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement