Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

chatting up a sexy female teacher

• 30-01-2008 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭ancientdog

ok,short thread,there is a realy sexy teacher in my secondary school,she teaches me.I see her out in the pub sometimes and then the night club too.Im 18 so I think me being 18 makes it ok,so anyways I was wondering should I try to chat her up when I see her out.And when I finish the leaving cert and get the results,should I buy her a drink and chat her up then seeing as i wont be in school anymore,and I wont be her pupil.....And if you think that I should how would you go about doing it,i got some sugestions my self but what do you think?........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

ancientdog wrote: »
    ok,short thread,there is a realy sexy teacher in my secondary school,she teaches me.I see her out in the pub sometimes and then the night club too.Im 18 so I think me being 18 makes it ok,so anyways I was wondering should I try to chat her up when I see her out.And when I finish the leaving cert and get the results,should I buy her a drink and chat her up then seeing as i wont be in school anymore,and I wont be her pupil.....And if you think that I should how would you go about doing it,i got some sugestions my self but what do you think?........
    Go for it. Its almost certain she fancies you too so what have you got to lose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

There's no way this can fail. Impress her by showing how you can do your homework in the pub and chat her up at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

There's no way this can fail. Impress her by showing how you can do your homework in the pub and chat her up at the same time.

PMSl at this.
    There is no way she can agree to go out with you now whether you're 18 or not. She is still your teacher and in a position of authority over you when you're at school and should this come out (if she does in fact fancy you and agrees to go out with you) then she would most likely be suspended and possibly fired. It would be seen as an abuse of trust.
    You should be concentrating on your LC now anyway, wait until its over and ask her out then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

I bet she's probably at home this very moment thinking of you, while flicking herself off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Girl I went to school with scored a teacher at the graduation and pretty sure one of the lads scored a teacher too......Therefore, without a doubt, she'll be into the idea!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Ask her to do a tequila with you. Its great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

kizzyr wrote: »
    She is still your teacher and in a position of authority over you when you're at school..

I'll bet ancientdog gets all hot and bothered thinking like that.

Go for it, if it's after the LC what have you got to lose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I chatted up a male teacher a while ago

I got a weeks detention and a phone number ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

She'll probably give you a damn good whipping for insolence, if you play your cards right.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Ask her if she heard the story about the teacher who didn't get fired and ruin her life by shagging a student.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭ancientdog

The Walsho wrote: »
    Ask her if she heard the story about the teacher who didn't get fired and ruin her life by shagging a student.
    well all pretty good sugestions but,think about this ,18...out of school...not a pupil...i know what could happen...friendly see how it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Definitely go for it. Shes probably waiting for you to make a move and I'd say she is really into you. Teachers LOVE getting together with their students.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Pighead wrote: »
    Go for it. Its almost certain she fancies you too so what have you got to lose?

Ah Piggie, you should post in PI more often, you're advice is just golden.

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Ah Piggie, you should post in PI more often, you're advice is just golden.
    I dont know if you know this but i know that go for it comments are all jokes...yeah...I just wanted to see what peoples views and thoughts were about this subject seeing as many people probally most people replying liked a teacher....am i right...me thinks i am.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

go for it OP.

wait for her to bend over in class , jump right on and dry hump your way to a new school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

If adult entertainment has thought me anything then all you need to do is fail a few exams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Definitly! What could possibly go wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Just read your post, quality! Stuck in lad, she wants you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I dont know if you know this but i know that go for it comments are all jokes...yeah...I just wanted to see what peoples views and thoughts were about this subject seeing as many people probally most people replying liked a teacher....am i right...me thinks i am.:)

Sharp as a tack too, can't see her not giving you a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Does her first name begin with an F?

I know a good looking secondary school teacher who has told me she'd consider sleeping with some of her ex students...

• Advertisement

FunkZ wrote: »
    Just read your post, quality! Stuck in lad, she wants you.
    no she dosent,or does she....yeah pity she dosent want you though:)

D.T. Jesus wrote: »
    Sharp as a tack too, can't see her not giving you a go.
    thank you D.T Jesus,im very sharp......a go;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I had a teacher in secondary school who used to sit beside me and rub my leg. I wonder what happened to her.*

OP, go for it. Those Donegal wimmin are mad for it. You will definitely score.**

*True story.
    **May not be true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Terry wrote: »
    I had a teacher in secondary school who used to sit beside me and rub my leg.

There was a very good looking blonde teacher in my school who used to sit at the top of the class in a skirt with no underwear on, and would bend over in front of you with no bra on! :eek:

She only did this to the first years... mad.

I had a teacher in secondary school who used to sit beside me and rub my leg. I wonder what happened to her.
    dublindude wrote: »
    There was a very good looking blonde teacher in my school who used to sit at the top of the class in a skirt with no underwear on, and would bend over in front of you with no bra on! :eek:

She only did this to the first years... mad.

There were one or two teachers in my school that used to do stuff like that to all the guys in the class. Mostly to get them to shut up or do work.

D.T. Jesus wrote: »
    There were one or two teachers in my school that used to do stuff like that to all the guys in the class. Mostly to get them to shut up or do work.
    did it work?

did it work?

Yeah most of the time as far as I can remember :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I had a teacher in secondary school who used to sit beside me and rub my leg. I wonder what happened to him.
    Fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Spilly

There was a gender challenged but adult substitute instructor that used to take lads out driving at night around the grounds and sometimes out to the street lane.One lad said that he received oral stimulation to the genitialia one night. The substitute wouldnt drive him back with him and he was left with his langer hanging out in a laneway with a strange smell of alkyl nitrites on his todger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

man its every horny secondary school pupils fantisy to bone the sh/t out of your sexy teacher!! feck it man go for it whats the worst that can happen a fella in my old school shagged a teacher in my school we could all tell though she was well gamey :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Next time you see her out in the pub, tear her top off and then snort some coke off her knocker. You're guaranteed a response then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Spilly wrote: »
    There was a gender challenged but adult substitute instructor that used to take lads out driving at night around the grounds and sometimes out to the street lane.One lad said that he received oral stimulation to the genitialia one night. The substitute wouldnt drive him back with him and he was left with his langer hanging out in a laneway with a strange smell of alkyl nitrites on his todger.
    Most random post I've read on boards.

Ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Show her your penis after math class.

If she likes you she will play with it

If she doesnt.. she wont.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Oh totally go for it, film it if possible. One tip - real men don't ask, they tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I scored with my primary school teacher. He was so sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

My first erection was beside my piano teacher.

I gave up playing the piano...

.. took up masturbation

requires less concentration

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Start things slowly, leave an apple on her desk & if she smiles then you are so in. Get yourself a detention & let her punish you!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ask her if she does homework housecalls?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

snyper wrote: »
    I gave up playing the piano...

.. took up masturbation

requires less concentration
    You'll find it's even more fun if you lose the metronome as well.

We had a newly qualified hottie last class before lunch on Thursday all LC year ... tended to wear short enough skirts too, esp. for a teacher. For some reason she was convinced myself and a friend of mine were disruptive influences in class (we weren't that bad!) so would insist we move to the table in front of her high desk. Can't remember what she was supposed to be teaching, something irrelevant anyway ... just as well as we never heard a word of it! :D

Looking back on it, we never really saw that much, but we convinced ourselves we did anyway!

We always seemed to be late heading uptown for lunch on Thursdays too ... >_>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Pics or she's not real

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

How old is this teacher?

Imagine she was your older sister and you were having breakfast and down struts one the lads from your class into the kitchen, "any tea on da go, jaysus yore sista is filthee, I'm red raw"

Even if she had never met you it would be a lot rarer to see a 21yo girl seeing a 18yo lad, than the other way around. And she is probably well over 21.

Also she does know you. It is like mates of mine saying "have you seen Mary Flynn these days, great tits on her". And we are saying "Tonys little sister, you sick paedophile". She could be 23! but in my mind she is still the kid going up and down the street on a barbie bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

She could be 33.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Dudess wrote: »
    She could be 33.

Even better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

scruff321 wrote: »
    man its every horny secondary school pupils fantisy to bone the sh/t out of your sexy teacher!!

Pfft.

Dreams inside my head still provide the motor fuel in the mental image when I close the eyes and get down with Pam and her 5 sisters.

And Im 22.

*counts*

Yep, about six of them, currently aged roughly 28 to 48.

And 3 college lecturers.

*grabs tissue*

Thats 9 milf/approaching milf age women.

Come on fate, just give me one.

Or three anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

rubadub wrote: »
    How old is this teacher?

Imagine she was your older sister and you were having breakfast and down struts one the lads from your class into the kitchen, "any tea on da go, jaysus yore sista is filthee, I'm red raw"

Even if she had never met you it would be a lot rarer to see a 21yo girl seeing a 18yo lad, than the other way around. And she is probably well over 21.

Also she does know you. It is like mates of mine saying "have you seen Mary Flynn these days, great tits on her". And we are saying "Tonys little sister, you sick paedophile". She could be 23! but in my mind she is still the kid going up and down the street on a barbie bike.
    The next girl you have sex with could be someone's sister.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Spilly wrote: »

Gender challenged? So... it didn't have a gender? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Mikel Jr.

if I had a hot female teacher...I might have stayed awake in class and got a few less NG results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 crazydave

One of my mates nailed his biology teacher last year when he was studying for his leaving.She used to give him private grinds and she gave him a great insight into reproduction

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

The next girl you have sex with could be someone's sister.

rather someones sister then brother.....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Do you Honestly think your teacher is gonna go out with ya :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement