Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test tomorrow...

Options
  • 30-01-2008 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

Any last minute advice?

It's Raheny, if that's relevant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kruk

Relax :-) That's the best thing you can do now. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Good luck man, got my date on Monday so have 6 weeks until mine.

Will be great to have it out of the way (hopefully I pass).

Last minute advice? Familiarise yourself with the area, make sure all the lights are working, make sure the seatbelts are all fine, check the oil levels (they'll disqualify you if any warning light comes on on your dash according to the letter I got on Monday), clear out the car of any obstructions/rubbish and give it a hoover, make sure your mirrors are clean (not just for your test obviously) and, as stated before, RELAX.

If all of the above are in order and you're confident in your driving then the only thing you need to do is your best.

Oh and get a good nights sleep before hand :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭lisaloo

Drive it like you stole it.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

My sis in law passed hers yesterday and he did mention the checking of mirrors. She failed hers the 1st time without even getting into her car as 2 brake lights had gone out of the 3 eventhough we checked all lights ect the night before. so check them hour or 2 before to make sure.
    Try not to be nervous. easier said i know but I went in almost with the attitude that I would fail so I had expected the worse but I did pass.
    Best of luck and knock em...... forget that just good luck.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭Eoin D

lisaloo wrote: »
    Drive it like you stole it.

Savage I'll remember that for Friday, I'll blare out the techno as well, if I can't hear what the tester is saying then I can't be doing anything wrong

• Advertisement

No tips, I'll be lucky if I can pass my own.
    Just want to wish you best of luck!

Advertisement