Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

numb feet

Options
  • 30-01-2008 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

i was just wondering does anyone have a problem with there feet they keep going numb i have shimano shoes,could it be a problem with the shoes being to small for my feet or is it a problem with the cleats being in the wrong position as the shop fitted them for me

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Yes, it could be your shoes being too small, but at this time of year are you sure it isn't that your feet are getting too cold?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 skim

no i have overshoes and my feet never get cold with them even if its hot or cold they still go numb anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

i used to get numb feet. i wore an chunky entry level specialized mtb shoe for a long time. i then switched shoes + pedals to specialized pro carbon leather shoes, i have never had numb feet since, wet or cold. perhaps it is the leather? i dunno.
    but the fit is snug tho'.

generally i would wear overshoes and 2 layers of thin socks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I used to get numb soles around the cleat area. I have Shimano road shoes + Look KEO cleats. I think it was because the cleats were worn and replacing them sorted things.

Advertisement