Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andorra Transfer Question

• 30-01-2008 8:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I'm not much of a poster here (more of a lurker :)) but any help would be really appreciated. (I asked this on the travel forum too but got no replies.) I'm wondering has anyone ever used the bus company girotransfer? I booked a bus with them from Girona to Pas, but it's just by email and stuff and I'm slightly paraniod cos one lot of accommodation I tried to book fell through (after I stupidly paid a stupid deposit). If I leave our group of seven stranded in Girona they're going to absolutely kill me.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

i've never used or heard of it, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Neilthefunkee1

not to worry my man, was in girona last year myself.. there are loads of little stalls/shops offering bus services to/from everywhere... but im sure what you booked will work out all good!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭m*pp*t

Cool lads, thanks for the help. Fingers crossed it'll all work out ok!

Advertisement