Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pups & Semi Autos....

• 30-01-2008 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

hey guys & gals,
    i'm going to kill two birds with one stone here. Im looking for a pup and i'm having a bit of bother trying to find the right one. Im looking for either a black and white Springer or a Chocolate Lab.
    If i was to go for a Springer i would really like it to come from a 'big' family,:rolleyes: i.e. a nice big dog at the end of the day, my dad had a beast some years back but he was a crabbit sort and wasn't in the yard too long.
    As for the Lab, all i can find is black, i am aware that alot of chocolate labs are bred for show, so im finding in hard to find a working line. :confused:
    Any help would be gretly appreciated and i am willing to travel almost anywhere if it means getting the right pup.
    On a final note, my younger brother is considering getting a Fabarm Euro 3 semi auto (12g)....I've heard that they are not a great gun, but i think that guns are alot like people, some are good and genuine and some are not quite so pleasent!
    Thanks
    MT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭pm.

Mac Tire wrote: »
    hey guys & gals,
    i'm going to kill two birds with one stone here. Im looking for a pup and i'm having a bit of bother trying to find the right one. Im looking for either a black and white Springer or a Chocolate Lab.
    If i was to go for a Springer i would really like it to come from a 'big' family,:rolleyes: i.e. a nice big dog at the end of the day, my dad had a beast some years back but he was a crabbit sort and wasn't in the yard too long.
    As for the Lab, all i can find is black, i am aware that alot of chocolate labs are bred for show, so im finding in hard to find a working line. :confused:
    Any help would be gretly appreciated and i am willing to travel almost anywhere if it means getting the right pup.
    On a final note, my younger brother is considering getting a Fabarm Euro 3 semi auto (12g)....I've heard that they are not a great gun, but i think that guns are alot like people, some are good and genuine and some are not quite so pleasent!
    Thanks
    MT

ok on the gun, i have a fabarm pump its ok never lets me down but then again it is a pump not much can go wrong, tbh i wouldnt go for one as a semi try a second hand browing silver great gun sould pick up one for 500 to 650.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,657 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I heard Fabarm were very under rated.
    supposed to be a nice gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭pestshooter7

Buy a bakial mp 153 semi auto!!
    Great gun at a low price (600 euro new) in galway.
    it is ultra reliable and fires everything from 24grm loads to 56grm with no misfires or ejection problems.
    We have two and neither have given any trouble with thousands of rounds through them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Talking from experience the Baikal would deffo be better than the Stoeger M2000. If you're talking Browning even an old Liege built A5 in good condition would be a great gun.

Advertisement