Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cefo

• 30-01-2008 9:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭

Anyone who's in the Army should know what this is but i'm just wondering how much dose CEFO cost and which is the cheapest, the 56 Webbing i would say would proberly be the cheapest but i have no clue. Also dose anyone know where Army Bargins is? or any other army store in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

If you really want to buy cefo,(there shouldn't be any need of you're a member of the DF, even the RDF get halfway decent CEFO these days if my old unit is anything to go by) then there is a Army surplus warehouse in I think Middleton, they'll do you a set of PLCE CEFO for €50, it's ex movie stock, so it's barely been used, If you really want it it's worth the trip to Cork cos you'll wind up paying well over €100 for a brand new set, maybe closer to €200 if you go with the protac stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Anyone who's in the Army should know what this is but i'm just wondering how much dose CEFO cost and which is the cheapest, the 56 Webbing i would say would proberly be the cheapest but i have no clue. Also dose anyone know where Army Bargins is? or any other army store in Dublin

You dont want the old webbing it hurts like a motherfu***r when packed full!!!

I dont know where to get it in Dublin but still try if at all possible to run the other way from '58 pattern.

You should be issued it as needed anyway so why are you buying it? Stingy Q?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Bam Bam

Army bargains is on Little Mary Street which is off Capel Street.

There, each piece of webbing will cost you about €30

Yoke
    2x double ammo pouches
    3x waterbottle pouches.

I wouldn't buy the protac belt becuase its ****e.

You can get great british army webb belts from www.flecktarn.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭aido_2006

dont bother with the cefo... get urself an assault vest or chest rig... dont buy from army bargains tho... he'll rip u 2 shreads!! try ebay or http://www.aakamilitary.com

Advertisement