Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my GIANT FCR 1

Options
  • 30-01-2008 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Im selling my Giant FCR 1 if anyone is interested (55.5 cm) sloping top tube would suit rider 5ft11 to 6ft3, it has been fitted with drop handlebars and Shimano 105 STI levers. Other differences are Mavic Open Pro wheels, with Ultegra hubs and double butted swiss spokes, continental gator skin tyres, mudguards, and brooks saddle.

Its a lovely bike and has only been used on 3 or 4 rides, it is in pristine condition, not a single scratch. The bike is the 2008 model, retails at 899 euro, the wheels cost 300 euro and the bars and levers cost another 250. I am looking for 700 euro for it, it is worth 1200 euro.

Further information on the spec can be found on:
    http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=16578

I have attached some images so you can see the bars and wheels. Any other questions please ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

I am very interested, is this on Adverts too?

What part of country are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Mr. Skeffington

Hi I didnt put it on adverts. Im in Dublin, North Side, Beaumont area, you are more than welcome to come and view the bike and give it a detailed inspection, it is spotless.

I was a bike mechanic for a number of years so the bike is in perfect mechanical order and I will tune it up for the buyer. Also have the reciept from the shop so the warranty can be passed on without any problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Mr. Skeffington

Just stuck it on Adverts now.

Advertisement