Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Full License Help

Options
  • 31-01-2008 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone be able to tell me how I go about applying for my full driver's license? I have my provisional, just dont know were to go from here...

Thanks in advance,
    Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Xylophonic wrote: »
    Hi,

Would anyone be able to tell me how I go about applying for my full driver's license? I have my provisional, just dont know were to go from here...

Thanks in advance,
    Darren

Presumably you are referring to a category B licence. You need to apply for, and pass a driving test. Then you will get a Certificate of Competency. You can then apply for a full driving licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Go to www.drivingtest.ie to book your test.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

yes, you will need the Certificate of Competency which you will get when you pass your test, a filled in application form, 2 photos signed at back, the appropiate fee, your provisional license. Post all off to your local council/licensing authority

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Just pop into Q for U, and say you need too book a test for your full license, it cost a bit more, but I find it easier ! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

msg11 wrote: »
    Just pop into Q for U, and say you need too book a test for your full license, it cost a bit more, but I find it easier ! lol

Are you serious? Go online and apply there www.drivingtest.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

chris85 wrote: »
    Are you serious? Go online and apply there www.drivingtest.ie

Deadly serious!

No it wasnt me been lazy, just I don't have access too a credit card. And them postal orders I feel take longer.

hence why I went to Q for you !

Advertisement