Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super Bowl Injury report for Wednesday

• 31-01-2008 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

NFL channel reports the following:

Injury Report:

NY Giants
    Did not practice:
    Burress [ankle]

Limited in practice:
    Dockery [hip]
    Seubert [knee]

New England Patriots:
    Limited in practice:
    Gaffney [shoulder]

Full participation:
    Brady

Remarks are being made about Brady listed as having a shoulder problem but no mention of the ankle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Brady has been listed every week for about 6 years now for the same shoulder injury, it still causes him problems, he picked it up in....let me check exactly when......it was 2002, he picked up a shoulder injury and played with it for most of the second part of the season, it says he still suffers complications from it today and is always on the probable list, i mentioned this already in the superbowl thread actually now that i think of it.... good that the ankle wasnt mentioned, and from a pats point of view its good that burress may not be 100%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

kryogen wrote: »
    Brady has been listed every week for about 6 years now for the same shoulder injury, it still causes him problems, he picked it up in....let me check exactly when......it was 2002, he picked up a shoulder injury and played with it for most of the second part of the season, it says he still suffers complications from it today and is always on the probable list, i mentioned this already in the superbowl thread actually now that i think of it.... good that the ankle wasnt mentioned, and from a pats point of view its good that burress may not be 100%

as you say, I dont see how Bradys shoulder would garner any sort of talk as he has been listed with that consecutively for years now. The fact that the ankle wasnt mentioned should mean there is no worries over Brady at all. Burress has had that ankle problem for the second half of the season and his form did drop a bit, but he has picked it back up again in the playoffs.

Advertisement