Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

overkill

• 31-01-2008 4:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

just after getting this perk. does everyone use it and if not why not? think its brilliant myself. love the combo's, shotgun and uzi for tight areas, m60 and m4 for general use. helping with the kills no doubt!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭-crisp-

i like to use it with my sniper kit so i can do damage in close quaters with mp5. only problem is it replaces uav jammer which is kind of important for snipping.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

The only perks I use on public are Bandolier, Stopping Power and Extreme Conditioning / Deep Impact as they the only perks available in the leagues I play in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Never use it myself... I like my M4 + Desert Eagle combo! I use 3 x frag grenades with Stopping Power + Deep Impact all the time. Nothing else! Ever! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I only ever use bandoiler,stopping power + deep impact.
    For sniping bandoiler,iron lungs+stopping power.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Don't use it non-hardcore because stopping power is so much more useful.
    I do use it on my hardcore sniper kit though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭niallispuresex

I think overkill is point less, you can pick up a second gun but you can't pick up UAV jammer or sleight of hand, so i never use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

I prefer bandoiler unless i'm sniping.(UAV jammer)
    Without bandoiler the G36c runs out of ammo fast and in fairness pulling out a desert eagle is faster than pulling out a secondry weapon with overkill and it still packs a mighty punch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Seifer wrote: »
    Don't use it non-hardcore because stopping power is so much more useful.
    I do use it on my hardcore sniper kit though.

YUSH!

Advertisement