Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag Week

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Aye it was on Tuesday, did anyone see the bend on Tuesday in the college bar? They were feckin' animal!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

ah i'm missing it all, anger building!! was in ardee yesterday, such a drunken mess of people falling about the town at 6, students are a disgrace

lilyrose wrote: »
    well for €50 a pop you can understand that !!:D

ye its been changed to a "Playboy" ball on in silence, €10 in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

draffodx wrote: »
    ye its been changed to a "Playboy" ball on in silence, €10 in

It's Park Inn which afaik is "sky" not silence. They have a bus going from the Malt house so that suggests that it is away from the norm.

im...LOST wrote: »
    It's Park Inn which afaik is "sky" not silence. They have a bus going from the Malt house so that suggests that it is away from the norm.

ah my mistake, always get them two mixed up :o

• Advertisement

Ah I'm not going, bollocks, I've only been to college one day this week. Lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

What a week. Bring on next year.

That_Guy wrote: »
    What a week. Bring on next year.

i might run for vice president, i'd put on a hell of a rag week! will ya's all vote for me?

Nope, sorry man!

Nah I will sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Young Catholic

It's Lent. Many students may stay off the drink. Some actually will. Why don't ya keep the €50 etc etc for a 'rainy day'. Go to a gig, have a game of football, but pretty stupid if you just blow money on booze. The SU won't care either way.

• Advertisement

a slice of the money would have went to charity though

Advertisement