Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the Name of a Chinese Grocery Store

• 31-01-2008 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Located just down from the Red Cow stop of the LUAS.

Would anyone here know the name of the place - they are a small Chinese grocery store/wholesaler and I have lost their business card. Any ideas much appreciated - a web trawl and Golden Pages search has not turned up anything.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Is that one one down in Robinhood industrial estate (i think)? Or is there one closer to the Red cow i do not know about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

There's one in Inchicore on the main road beside Eurospar. It's called 'So Kee Co' I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭RobEire

Saruman wrote: »
    Is that one one down in Robinhood industrial estate (i think)? Or is there one closer to the Red cow i do not know about?

It is probably this one - I only had the location described to me - was told it was a shortish walk down from the luas stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭RobEire

Is Cloverhill Industrial Estate near to this Luas stop as well by any chance?

(can tell I don't know the area...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

AFAIK there is nothing (no shops, nothing!) near the Red Cow stop at the Luas...

You sure you have the right area??

• Advertisement
Advertisement