Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match on Sun (Feb 3rd)

• 31-01-2008 12:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Any of you intrested in playing a game out in santry on sun, KO is at 2.

The places is beside omni park, 11 a side on grass, 90 mins.

Fairly low on numbers so would be great to get 2-3 of you lads, send us pm or let us know here

Cheers,

Simon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'd be well on for this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

I'd be definately on for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Theres a map with the exact location,

If your coming from the M50, just head towards the airport and its the exit before the airport (think the sign says Ballymun / Airport Long Term Parking), take the 3rd exit, go down until you see the Statoil and take the left immediatly after it, go down about half a mile and its on your left.

If your coming from town let us know and ill put up some better directions, but basically head for omni park and you should be able to make it out on the map.

Were meeting up at half 1, we wear either red or red/black (ala AC Milan/Bohs), you'll need boots,shin guards etc as normal.

Should be a fair few from boards, other than the 2 that posted here, i think Martin and Lepo will be there aswell.

Any other questions let us know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

im down home for the weekend, so is art, dan is injured.....otherwise, d 3 of us would be up for it. some other weekend.

Am i alright in presuming that Jules and Joe are gonna show up then?

Ed ill say it to you before the next game, most likely gonna be the following Sunday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'll be there as I said to you during the week. Any idea what position I'll play? Something exotic I hope

Ronaldihino job id imagine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Yeh, I'll be there Simon - will PM you my number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Jules/Martin combo upfront I think. It's the only option

Advertisement