Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow

Options
  • 31-01-2008 12:15pm

It's snowing here in Tuam! I'm expecting a blizzard so I can't go into Galway tonight for work. Hopefully.

Is it snowing anywhere else around Galway?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

not at the moment! but its supposed to!! :) yay!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Sunshine in Oranmore!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Sunshine in Newcastle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

sunshine in terryland, though it was pissing rain earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Sunshine in Parkmore...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Tis sunny with hailstones just to north of Tuam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

It's snowing in Newcastle!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr.M

meant to be pretty cold tonight so probably will get some.should make the rally interesting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

The sno is ****en out in barna.Snowed all day in Spiddal

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

sunny in newcastle now, was snowin a few times this morning/afternoon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

i dont trust anybody but naula carey when it comes to the weather forecast

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Got some snow today around Westside. I thought I liked snow, but I had no hat on and it melted in my hair and dripped down my face and I looked stupid so I don't like it anymore. It's better than rain though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

papagormo wrote: »
    i dont trust anybody but naula carey when it comes to the weather forecast

Nuala Scarey? I can't stand her. When she does the late night forecast on RTE2 she shows the weather map for Europe and manages to stand in front of the one fuckin country we're all interested in - Ireland! OK, fair enough, some people are off on hols and want to see what the canaries will be like, but 99.9% of us just want to know what our weather is going to be. Fuck off and stand in front of Poland, or Liechtenstein, or somewhere, anywhere else!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Zzippy wrote: »
    Nuala Scarey? I can't stand her. When she does the late night forecast on RTE2 she shows the weather map for Europe and manages to stand in front of the one fuckin country we're all interested in - Ireland! OK, fair enough, some people are off on hols and want to see what the canaries will be like, but 99.9% of us just want to know what our weather is going to be. Fuck off and stand in front of Poland, or Liechtenstein, or somewhere, anywhere else!

well now for ya,
    shes playing mind games with us all!

Advertisement