Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Girlyness Shame!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    Diamonds Are Forever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgqd80026xU LOL and we say in London, 'you're a diamond Sarah!'

DJ Spider

Ah helloooo, I didnt need a lecture on blood diamonds..... I also wear leather, eat meat and leave the heat in my house on too high - why dont you burn me at the stake!!!!!

OTT :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Ah yeah I loved 5ive and The Spicies too and would still dance to them now...whatever happened to 5ive's comeback? Four of them were on TV last year and said they were making a comeback...I know it was only four of them so it sounds stupid but wonder what happened there...ah they were good, they were the kind of cool boyband ha ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire

I love teddy bears way to much, I love kids and puppies and I love the smell of make-up and I have to admit I liked Bros too :o

Even my favorite song is pretty girly:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

I love all the cheesy boybands...and all cheesy music!

I'm a weepy thing, I'll cry at anything..

Anything cute and fluffy...

But thats only on my secret girly girl side thats never seen, lol, I pretend not to be a girly girl!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

SarahSassy wrote: »
    Ah helloooo, I didnt need a lecture on blood diamonds.....

I didn't mean it to be that! I just picked the first vid that came up! I just watched it and realised what you mean! (goes and stands in corner :eek:)

I love meat, esp pork, chocolate, (I've never met a chocolate I don't like!) my latest thing is Coco Pops with chocolate milk, muffins and a Flora pro-active drink! LOL I also love fish, pizza, kebabs, shiny things, gadgets, and remixes and mashups of songs.

But a shameful thing is I won some air miles on a radio competition a few years ago, but as I couldn't use them I gave them back to the station for the charity auction they had. Someone bought them for over €1000 and gave them to a local disabled children's home. The station doubled the amount of miles and they sent some of the kids to Disneyland Paris!

When I heard about it I had a little bubble :p

• Advertisement

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    I didn't mean it to be that! I just picked the first vid that came up! I just watched it and realised what you mean! (goes and stands in corner :eek:)

Fair enough :) I got a bit of a land when I saw it... No harm done.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

Watna Im the same as you. Bar the backsteet boys thing.
    Messy, non salad, curry eating, junk snacking, lads girl.
    My gilie secret is i love scented candles.
    mmmm my ones smell of ice cream.
    perfect way to unwind after a long day.
    low lights. electric heater cranked up.
    Nice dinner feet up and candles burning as i chill out with lost.

by the way that chinchilla is cute as hell...
    i'm actually looking to buy one of those.

I love unusual pets and animals. I've had gerbils, tropical fish and plecco's. i have parrots and birds at the moment.

but yes im a girlie girl when it comes to tastey smelling candles

oooh that and i do like girlie romantic presents. tho i'd never admit that to my boyfriend. i dont want to put that pressure and expense on him.

Has anyone seen the gold and silver "my last rolo" in heart shaped gift boxes. I like sentimental stuff goofy stuff.

SarahSassy wrote: »
    Ah helloooo, I didnt need a lecture on blood diamonds.....

But taking a stance against blood diamonds give you an excuse to get your hands on some antique cuts! They sparkle AND have rainbows inside! Win Win :D

Moonbaby wrote: »
    But taking a stance against blood diamonds give you an excuse to get your hands on some antique cuts! They sparkle AND have rainbows inside! Win Win :D

Oh I know. I am like a magpie.... Love looking at rings etc..:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Your NOT getting MY shiny thing! or I may have to eat you! http://www.oodj.co.uk/index.html LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

I dont like spiders

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Yes I am a bit of a ladette.
    Yet, I get really (really) excited about the Eurovision every year. Scary cos I am beginning to feel the build up already. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

I really fancy Gary Barlow since Take That came back. Never fancied any of them back in the day but now I think Gary is hot - he's all older and beefed up. Yum.

Sarah Sassy, I'm with you on the rings. I'm obsessed with rings. Can never have enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

tuppence wrote: »
    Yes I am a bit of a ladette.
    Yet, I get really (really) excited about the Eurovision every year. Scary cos I am beginning to feel the build up already. :o

I LOVE the Eurovision. I make a chart with all the countries and we give them marks out of 10 and then add funny comments. It's one of the funniest nights of the year, especially with a few drinks on you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

i am a guy and i can shamelessly say that there is nothing wrong with boy bands

i loved boyzone and backstreet boys when i was growing up.im 19, almost 20 and i strongly considered getting tickets for boyzone but no-one would go with me.i was so uber-pissed.wouldve been great to see them live

apart from boybands i love kids.especially my 2 little nephews

watna wrote: »
    I LOVE the Eurovision. I make a chart with all the countries and we give them marks out of 10 and then add funny comments. It's one of the funniest nights of the year, especially with a few drinks on you!

me too.me and my family always get together and have a big competition.we draw names and countries and we have prizes for whoever picks the winning country and stuff.its like a mad/fun ritual.my family have done it every year since about 1985 i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

this thread is turning into such a confessional!! ...Hi my name is babette and i have more than 5 cringeworthy songs on my IPod ;)... oh and i have 2 teddy bears i refuse to get rid of!...feel soo much better now... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

The sound of little babies chuckling and giggling and sucking their toes..........and babies in baths looking cute. Oh, and little puppies wagging their tails, kittens in general. All garenteed to make me tear up. I do try and hide it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Britney Spears... There, I said it!!

The brothers of Beer Guts and Receding Hairlines hereby rescind your manhood ID card. Please return it at your earliest convenience :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i love etting dressed up an going out in little dresses and huge backbreaker heels even though i live in tracksuits and jeans and hoodies during the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

i love etting dressed up an going out in little dresses and huge backbreaker heels even though i live in tracksuits and jeans and hoodies during the week

hmm... Aisling, are you still in school? When I was 14/15 I used to wear tiny dresses and big white clonky shoes. I thought I was only gorgeous but I've seen photos recently and I most definitely wasn't!

I reccomend you let no photos be taken of you. You'll regret it in 10 years time!

• Advertisement
Advertisement