Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number for Attic Flooring

Options
  • 31-01-2008 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

I am looking for a number for somebody in the Wicklow Area who does attic flooring. I am just looking to get some flooring down for storage purposes and just wondered if anybody used somebody recently that they would recomend.

I realise this is DIY but sure i said i would chance my luck anyway :).

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Donal94

Would yo not give it a go yourself, I've done one myself with the tongue and groove chipboard from bandq its really cheap and very easy to install?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mr Tevez

Yeah i looked into myself before just after xmas, did not use tongue and groove but bought "attic flooring" from woodies but it was not as straight forward as i thought once i got up to give it a go,

i work most weekends aswell so its hard to find the time and i would just keep putting it on the long finger so i said i would be quicker getting somebody to come in and do it themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Donal94

Fair enough, I'll ask a friend who just got their attic done, best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mr Tevez

Donal94 wrote: »
    Fair enough, I'll ask a friend who just got their attic done, best of luck with it.

Cheers Donal - are they close enough to the Wicklow area, cause i have tried a few places in Dublin and they won't come out to Wicklow Town.

Thanks again.

Advertisement