Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Kelly in Belfield today???

Options
  • 31-01-2008 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows what the story is with this?? Saw posters up advertising it just this week but they seem to all be gone now, is he coming at 1pm or not does anyone know?? Was really looking forward to seeing him

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

If they're all gone it's more likely to be the result of the rip than anything happening to the event. I severely doubt they'd bother to reposter for it after the rip happened. So unless someone has directly told you otherwise, I'd work on the assumption that it's still on.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

David Kelly is a legend. So glad I got to meet him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

yeah i was there too, it really was brilliant, such a great character.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Yeah, i attended as well. Was such a sound gentleman.

While I know it's a very common name, I'd like to point out that my friend David Kelly goes to college in UCD. So it was quite odd reading this thread's title.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

I forgot about him and then sitting in arts so a pose of Law Soc hoodies coming towards me and then saw him flanked by the boys and girls like body gaurds... at least I can say I saw him. :)

Advertisement