Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone reccomend a cheap FIreplace shop?

Options
  • 31-01-2008 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering could anyone recomend a cheap fireplace shop that installs? I've had a bit of a look around and the ones I've been looking at are about €1200-€1500, is this reasonable for a standard enough sort of one nothing too fancy? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Hi Donal,

There's a guy outside mitchelstown in cork, who supplies to alot of shops round munster. If you drive up to his Shed/warehouse .. there are hundreds of fireplace's, you save at least 300-400 euros FACT.

I cant for the life of me think of his name, but if you pm me i have his number i'll send it on.

Might not suit you if your far away.

Also .. a friend of mine bought a marble fireplace of this guy before... for 1450 ..the same one was in a shop in cork city for 2999 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Donal94

Thanks a lot MR Daz, that sounds great, I'm in Dublin though, I forgot to mention that in my post. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Hi Donal, you could try Fireplace World in Ashbourne ind est. We got a fireplace there just before christmas. Great prices and they took the old one away with them. We were very happy with the service overall.

Thanks pissed, any idea do they have a website?

Scratch my last post I found it thanks

• Advertisement

Any idea what kind of money you paid its not on their site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

The prices vary depending on the one you want but we had looked at a few different shops and they seemed to be cheaper overall. Worth a visit

Advertisement