Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UGG boats

• 31-01-2008 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm trying to get a pair of UGG boots for valentines day.Could someone please tell me where i could get them either in cork or limerick and the address of the place. Thank you very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Schuh. Not near cork or limerick so i don't have a clue if they have them there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

There's a Schuh on Bedford Row in Limerick and one on Patrick street in Cork. I don't know if they have them in stock but you can buy them from Schuh's website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

Aren't they supposed to be ridiculously permeable? Wouldn't make very good boats... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

It's just lazy not to search. This has been asked many times on this forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=852741

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Fitzpatricks in Dublin (Dundrum & Grafton St).

I'm not sure if Schuh do them anymore but Office do. Try asos.com

Your gf will be delighted!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Fitzpatricks in Dublin (Dundrum & Grafton St).

I'm not sure if Schuh do them anymore but Office do. Try asos.com

Your gf will be delighted!

According to Schuh's website they're back in stock, but they only have a few styles.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

penneys 8 euro. who cares if they are not real they do the job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

penneys 8 euro. who cares if they are not real they do the job

As bad as UGGS are the penney's rip off's look a million times worse. Nothing like walking on the side of your shoe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

dango wrote: »
    Aren't they supposed to be ridiculously permeable? Wouldn't make very good boats... :D

Wrap 'em in a plastic Dunnes Stores bag and you're set!

I google'd UGG boats and I couldn't find any funny pictures... ahhh... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

A friend of mine was visiting over the weekend and had a lovely pair of Ugg boots, now I'm not a big fan but hers had hard soles and were especially made for walking outside. She ordered them online, said the site was really good and gave me the link

http://www.uggbootsrus.com.au/catalog/index.php?osCsid=12150b91c6be8ad1a2c90453119452a6

She lives in Amsterdam and said delivery was grand. I'm conisdering a pair now. The reals ones are actually quite nice! It seems to be about €90 for a long pair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

watna wrote: »
    A friend of mine was visiting over the weekend and had a lovely pair of Ugg boots, now I'm not a big fan but hers had hard soles and were especially made for walking outside. She ordered them online, said the site was really good and gave me the link

http://www.uggbootsrus.com.au/catalog/index.php?osCsid=12150b91c6be8ad1a2c90453119452a6

She lives in Amsterdam and said delivery was grand. I'm conisdering a pair now. The reals ones are actually quite nice! It seems to be about €90 for a long pair.

They're not real ugg boots. They're a different make to the ones you can buy here for €200+. Just incase you didn't know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

They're not real ugg boots. They're a different make to the ones you can buy here for €200+. Just incase you didn't know!
    While I feel as if I'm arguing over the healthiest type of deep fried pizza, I think I must point out that your idea of real is a little skewed. They link above sell genuine Australian Ugg boots. They're not Deckers, who make a trademarked copy of "Australian" Uggs, that are actually manufactured in China. It is the equivalent of saying a knitted woollen sweater from Inishmór isn't a real aran sweater, but the big brand arabian factory manufactured Aran Sweater(TM) is quite genuine, I mean... just look at the big colourful label!

It saddens me that many a poor misguided Irish soul throw their money away on these things instead of just burning it like a slightly saner person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Well what i meant was they're not the ones that people would know as ''real'' Ugg Australia Boots. But authentic in their own right, yes.

And I only posted it in case the original poster thought they were the same ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cheerio

I'm fairly sure I've seen them in Brown Thomas Cork.

Advertisement