Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help!How to choose the perfect 1st car with a limited budget

Options
  • 31-01-2008 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey,

I am Jen I am 22 years old and I am originally from Germany and moved to Ireland a couple of years ago. I am driving since I am 17 but never had my own car (used the car of my parents :Da lot cheaper) but now I really need a car and I want to buy a used one - don't mind the mileage on it.

I have a budget of €7000. I want a nice car, but most important is just that it is reliable :)I am a lot around during nights and I would not like to have a problem with my car all alone somewhere dodgy....

Do you have any suggestions what kind of used car a girl should buy? :rolleyes:
    What to look out for while dealing with Car dealers?
    Things I should remember?
    Cars I should avoid?
    Maybe you know someone who wants to get rid of his great-conditon-audi-a3-with-almost-no-miles-on-it:p?

I really love the Audi A3 but it's too expensive for me though, Ford Focus, or VW Golf’s...

VW Polo’s are ok too but seem a bit too girly and too tiny ( I am 6 ft tall like) for me - no offence Polo owners please!

Well ....thanks in advance!

Jen

Advertisement