Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stupid Moments of 2008!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I wouldn't really call that stupid, just misfortunate...unless you threw yourself down the stairs. That would be stupid. Or intentionally broke the necklace of tasty goodness. That would be stupid. And a travesty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I downloaded Final Fantasy VII last night.

Bye bye several days of my life this year!

I downloaded Final Fantasy VII last night.

Bye bye several days of my life this year!
    I hear that! Finished VII again middle of last year. Mind you, it only took me 13 hours of gameplay, so I've just acquired VIII again the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭source

I woke up one morning a few years ago to my mom shouting at me for sleeping in,so i proceeded to throw myself out of bed, except i went the wrong direction and slapped my entire body off the wall my bed was against.

what makes it even more stupid is it was in that position for at least 4 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭source

lol, yeah a bit like that but with a bit less power :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

foinse wrote: »
    I woke up one morning a few years ago to my mom shouting at me for sleeping in,so i proceeded to throw myself out of bed, except i went the wrong direction and slapped my entire body off the wall my bed was against.

I did something simular when I was a kid, jumped out of bed and straight into the brand new dresser I had just gotten. Gave myself permenant double vision!:eek::o

Permanent?? :eek:

Mirror wrote: »
    Permanent?? :eek:

Yep been seeing double ever since. I had a lazy eye since birth, I hit my good eye so I couldnt see out of it properly for ages so I started using my bad eye. When my good eye healed my brain got confused and started using them both. Turns out my eye was lazy for a reason, its slightly crooked (not noticibly) and I'm long sighted in one and short sighted in the other so the two images are way too different to work together. Its complicated:confused: And I don't think it could happen to anyone else.

Yep been seeing double ever since. I had a lazy eye since birth, I hit my good eye so I couldnt see out of it properly for ages so I started using my bad eye. When my good eye healed my brain got confused and started using them both. Turns out my eye was lazy for a reason, its slightly crooked (not noticibly) and I'm long sighted in one and short sighted in the other so the two images are way too different to work together. Its complicated:confused:
    Fúcking hell!

• Advertisement

Fúcking hell!

Yeah it used to be much worse though. I've been trying to train myself to ignore my bad eye and it's working ok, I hardly notice it anymore, and it's a good excuse for sucking at pool.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Yeah it used to be much worse though. I've been trying to train myself to ignore my bad eye and it's working ok, I hardly notice it anymore, and it's a good excuse for sucking at pool.:D

Get yourself a patch.

You'll have the added bonus of looking like a pirate!

orla wrote: »
    Get yourself a patch.

I hear that! :D

Get yourself a patch.

Arrr matey!!! :D Na, maybe for Halloween....But only if there's rum.

I hear that! :D

Y'aaaaarrr

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

foinse wrote: »

Heroic

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

085 -urapedo

lol

*applauds

I text that number. No response yet. :D

She hasn't got any credit at the moment. She'll have some by the weekend though.

Hang in there buddy, she's a keeper!

• Advertisement

And she's got plenty of shoes so no need for me to be buying any for her!

Advertisement