Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Booking single person??

• 31-01-2008 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

hi all, me and my girlfriend just got back from andorra on sunday, its our second ski trip and we are hooked so we just booked to go back on the 16th of March, one of our friends said he'd like to come along...but none of the tour operators will book just one person, because of the week we're going we are flying through gatwick to toulouse as the transfer is shorter and we're getting the hotel we want so calling them is tricky as its an english number...has anyone ever had this problem? he doesnt mind paying extra as he will be having a room to himself but is the onlyway to pay for a second person aswell??

thanks in advance all :)
    hope you all had/will have good snow :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Hi Lucifer, I am going to Andorra with Crystal and booked the whole thing on a single basis.
    I was lucky enough to get a Single Savers promotion but during my research I found that they do a lot for singles, although in most of the cases you do end up paying a few hundreds more.
    Other option is directski.com. They do singles too.
    Good luck with that.

Advertisement