Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

850 Euro for exhaust!!! Are they taking the piss?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

gavquinn wrote: »
    p.s. I'm sure your a nice guy ;-)

Well I don't work for a bank, don't really wear suits, and in reality since I bought the BMW I've turned into a right w*nker!! :D:D

A proper BMW owner, lesser cars get out of my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gavquinn

As in every other BMW? :D
    They drive so well, don't they? Pity about the build quality....
    Audi have been my thing for the last 6 months, I've never driven a better car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

gavquinn wrote: »
    As in every other BMW? :D
    Audi have been my thing for the last 6 months, I've never driven a better car.

You haven't driven much then.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gavquinn

Oh yeah, and you have?? Mr I'm going to make no decision of my own and copy every other BMW driver and blend in! It could be worse, at least it's not an x5 :)
    I've driven enough, and mine is perfect, I assure you!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I had a 1989 starlet 1.3 when test first started, failed 3 times on emissions due to hole in exhaust and rocketing emmisions. One spot weld later and pulled the air suction pipe (for regulating the idle) out just to pass the test. 50k miles later and 3 years down the road, still worked perfect and passed flying 2 years later again when I sold it. That was some spot weld I tell u! Idled like a b**ch though, too lazy to reconnect the pipe

• Advertisement
Advertisement