Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acid Xpress and Audiophile USB soundcard

Options
  • 31-01-2008 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Help! I can't get any sound while using Acid Xpress, the software has no way to select the audio source (or if it does its well hidden).

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Hmmm, pain in the ass alright... I don't know Acid but the preference is probably hidden in there somewhere.

If you can't figure that one out try going to your Control Panel (assuming you are using Win XP) and open Sounds and Audio Devices. Go to the Audio tab and ensure your Audiophile is selected as the default recording device. This might prompt Acid to pick it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The properties dialogue simply shows 16 or 8 bit (!) and 44.1 or 48 khz. Nothing else.

acidxpressannoyance.jpg

I just switched off USB and the on-board chip is selected and works! Oh well.

Mike.

Advertisement