Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rock band import

• 31-01-2008 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

so have been looking at the dlc thats been coming out for rock band and decided id just get me an ebay one, i know that there has been problems with the guitars but im just gonna cross my fingers. Anway seems to be a few in europe on ebay (trying to avoid import charge) but for ps3 only. Spotted a 360 auction but its only for the game iteself no instruments. Seen this on the description though.

NOTE: This game is the NTSC-US version, so it will not work on European or Japanese consoles

Are 360s not region free or is it just this game?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,698 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Depends on the game. Some are region free, others are not.
    Check out http://www.play-asia.com to see which games are region free or not, but alas that description implies no region free rocking :(

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

ah right, thanks for the link, pitty i spose ill have to suck it up and wait :(

Least i have my GH3 custom tracks to keep me going.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Region Compatibility List

But Rock Band does not appear to be one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

thanks for that. I just assumed RB was when I seen people all over net buying imports online, didnt think they all had modded or us consoles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Ask NotorietyH in the Guitar Hero forum. He has it for the past few months now. Sounds amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

RB is not region free on the 360. It is region free on the ps3 but that's hardly any help.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

EAs Xbox 360 titles are generally allways region locked as a rule of thumb ;)

Nick

Advertisement