Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aliens versus Predator 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

uglyjohn wrote: »
    only if they promise to play the marines section alone in a dark room with the sound up high...

I've told them before :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

They should make another Aliens Versus Predator, but then again they are making that 'aliens colonial marines' game, which looks pretty good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

One of my favourite gaming memories was playing AvP 2 at a house lan with some friends years ago. One room were the aliens, the other room were the marines. Hearing them freak out next door was priceless; "I think I saw something move!!", "Was that one of them!?" and my absolute favourite that came shortly after we had jumped the walls "OH GOD THEY'RE INSIDE!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I always found avp 1 was more fun from a lan party/alieb vs marine perspective, purely because in sewer you can break all the lights plunging the entire level into darkness :D

So who wants the game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,436 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

me me me me..
    actually it's just the expansion pack I need..if you don't mind..

favourite moment was 5 of us playing AvP2 multiplayer with the aliens starting off as facehuggers and queen unlocked...I was the only one playing as an alien as the other guys like their guns :D
    Got to be the queen and remember meeting one of the guys just when I came out of a tunnel..scared the living crap out of him and he actually jumped off his chair in fright..great laughs all around :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Zillah wrote: »
    One of my favourite gaming memories was playing AvP 2 at a house lan with some friends years ago. One room were the aliens, the other room were the marines. Hearing them freak out next door was priceless; "I think I saw something move!!", "Was that one of them!?" and my absolute favourite that came shortly after we had jumped the walls "OH GOD THEY'RE INSIDE!!"

^ This

Playing AvP2 at a lan and had a similar experience, it worked out at 2 on each one of the three teams.
    Being paired with the twitchiest mother****er on the planet as marines led to the ultimate AvP tatic. "Shoot everything that moves, and everything else while your at it"

me me me me..
    actually it's just the expansion pack I need..if you don't mind..

I just PMd the OP about the game.
    If he isn't interested it's yours.

The OP didn't reply to my pm,though he was online since.
    So whoever is interested in the game just pm me an adress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

If you are just giving this away I'd love it but I'd feel guilty

• Advertisement

Yes,just giving away :)
    But Mathew Reilly wants the expansion pack.
    Maybe when he finished with it could mail it to you.In the meantime you can finish the main game :)

PM sent

Or it's just less hassle (and postage) if I just mail both games to you,and when you got bored with it just mail it to Mathew.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

yeah sorry about that,didnt even notice i got a message. Sure I got the game and the expansion pack from a friend a while back,very very addictive to play :D

Thanks for the offer though

pm posted..thanks gibbon..

Let me know if the games arrived in one piece ;)

just received the game...thanks gibbon..so who am I giving it to next?

Bubs101 is the next one :)
    I've PMd you his details

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I once bought this AVP2 years ago when i had a crappy computer, and it wouldn't work at all, so i got a refund for it.

I wish i never did that...:(

Thanks man, Just started it today and it's good stuff. The online is hectic as funk though ;)

• Advertisement

Are there still online servers out there :eek: ?
    This the first game I've ever played online,back in 2000.
    I was living in the States that time and I had a "lightning" fast 512k connection :D
    Then came BF 1942...

hopefully there is..I still see Deus Ex servers out there...now that was a fantastic multiplayer game as well...nothing like cloaking, getting in front of an enemy and whipping out the throwing knifes and sticking a couple in his head..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I want to play it again but blast it, it's annoying setting the right field of view up on widescreen monitors:
    http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/index.php/Aliens_Versus_Predator_2

Advertisement