Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test Advert

Options
  • 31-01-2008 4:47pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am so intrigued by the text ad that is starting to circulate on Boards. They have me won over, and I would be delighted to take up there services they offer.

The advert? It was very vague... but AMG Test really convinced me to use their servers.
    Advert wrote:
    AMG TEST

* 2 x TEST

Moving on... somebody playing with phpAds? :P
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I liked it so much I bought the company! It made me harder and I lasted longer.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

yea, I'm seeing the same thing, was just about to report it too :)

I wanna test an AMG SL 65 kplzthxbye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Kharn wrote: »
    I wanna test an AMG SL 65 kplzthxbye :D

Watch out for side affects!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

6th wrote: »
    I liked it so much I bought the company! It made me harder and I lasted longer.
    /pours acid in mind's eye

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Sorry guys, that was me, was testing and got distracted on the phone.

I hope no permanent damage was done, normal(ish) service has now resumed.

V

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Vexorg wrote: »
    I hope no permanent damage was done

Well, I did lose my arms but it's not that bad I've learned to type with my face.

*smashes face off keyboard repeatedly*

Advertisement