Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen c4

Options
  • 31-01-2008 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Anyone any opinions of these cars am thinking of getting an 05.....trading in my 99 Corolla!?! Not the couple the hatchback model....anyone any experience of them!? Cheers!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Boba_Ganush

my sister has one and is selling it

5 door lack low mileage

she just up-grading

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

I have no first hand experience but you're trading in one of the most reliable brands for one of the least reliable... :)
    Having said that I really like the C4, they've dared to be a bit different and it's quite a handsome little thing...

A Focus would probably be a better buy though in terms of reliability, driving dynamics, resale...everything really...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

C4 is a not a bad yoke. In my experience they are not as unreliable as some would make out - especially the HDi versions. They are subject to a few recalls, so make sure they are completed.

Citroëns usually have a poor residual value, but as you are looking at a 2005, chances are the initial owner took the hit with the depreciation making the car good value for you.

Advertisement