Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

xobox 360 to pc via router

• 31-01-2008 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I have a 360 and a pc I want to be able to stream my music to my 360 form my pc both are wired to my netopia router now I should be able to do this but I have tried all that microsft reccomends and yet no joy any idea people

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Pc has to have windows media center afaik and you need to download an extender for it to stream to xbox360. Definetly need the extender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 columf2008

they say you can connect to it if you have xp sp2 and wmp 11 which I do i click on the share media button and nothing happens my 360 is supposed to appear there I have tried pining the 360 to no avail I have tried using zune which is supposed to be compatible to no avail either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 columf2008

managed to get it working
    1enable the upnp and ssdp services my computer (found this on another fourm not on the instructions from microsoft)
    2 add the ports to comodo (firewall)
    still not working with mmp11 so got zune off the internet and it worked with that but the music needs to be on the primary hdd of the computer so I had to transfer my collection to the computer and all this so I could listen to music while I played call of duty 4 on live

Advertisement