Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny article from Pravda

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

RLMAO I esp liked

Furthermore, cosmetologists say that a typical vegetarian has dry and fragile hair, dull eyes and unhealthy complexion. They can hardly stand criticism and have a low boiling point. They raise their voice, swing their arms and splutter when arguing.

:D I shall have to make an extra effort to keep my voice down and my arms at my side from now on. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Lol...

alicia_silverstone_ad.jpg

I can't see the colour of Miss Silverstones eyes tar, any chance of making the sig a little bigger? ;)

This reminds of that storey recently, where the farming leader critised critised veggie for being concerned about animals while making humans suffer by buying cocaine. Who was that guy again?

Advertisement