Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of fitted wardrobes

Options
  • 31-01-2008 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

would anyone have a ball park figure of what the cost of fitted wardrobes for a bedroom would be?

something like whats in the picture

http://www.flairbydesign.com/images/..._images/18.jpg

the size I have to work with is 3.1m, probably a little smaller than whats in the picture

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Reyman

Link not working?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

I don't know what you are looking for exactly as the link is broken, but for that sort of area you would be in the region of €2,500 including fitting,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Reyman

That's an impressively clean bedroom. Anyway for the wardrobe fully installed - I'd say €2 -3 k depending on the finish

thanks for replies guys.

any recommendations on places to get them done in the Kildare area?

Phone book is just full of these places and wouldn't know where to start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

Not wanting to blow my own trumpet, but Kitchenworld Newbridge good place to start - ask for Graham

TheHamster wrote: »
    Not wanting to blow my own trumpet, but Kitchenworld Newbridge good place to start - ask for Graham

cheers Graham, I'll call in tomorrow

Advertisement