Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Plates UK

Options
  • 31-01-2008 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have been seriously considering purchasing an audi tt in the uk. I found one particular one and have just done the website rac check for history. it came up ok apart from 5 plate changes in 3 years with 2 keepers before current. I cant understand why someone would do this. It goes like this original plate 25/01/2005 then a new plate number 06/04/2005 then went back to the original plate on 12/02/2007 then went to new plate number on the 10/09/2007 then went back to the original plate again on the 10/12/2007. Can anyone understand why there be so many plate changes???

thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Churchy

3 owners - 2 of whom had personal plates isnt really that exceptional on something like a TT.
    5 changes is really only 2 - with the car reverting back to original everytime.

Advertisement