Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundoran Surf School?

Options
  • 31-01-2008 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Has anyone every tried out the classes and hostel up in bundoran?

I was thinking if heading up this summer but I'm not to sure where! Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

I'm heading up for a weekend at the end of Feb, I'll can let you know what's it's like.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Killgore Trout

Went to a stag party last year - stayed with and got lessons from Bundoran surf co. and everyone had a great time.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭TheBigRedDog

cul thanks a mill keep me posted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Lobster

They had me surfing in half an hour, I wasn't anything special but was great. Thinking of buying a board this summer now.
    Any advice on what board to get and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭roxychix

which surf school in bundoran are u looking at there is the DAC, Turf n Surf, Bundoran surf co out of the three of them turf n surf is more personal as would be bundoran surf co Dac is a bigger centre so less personal still as good though the choice is enormous all excellent. so good luck with them and enjoy your lessons wherever u take them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Just back from Bundoran, the Surf Co was excellant would really recommend it. The instructors are really good and very nice. Accommation is clean, comfortable and everyone is very welcoming. Had a great time.

Advertisement