Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get a really good Valet?

Options
  • 31-01-2008 10:07pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Someone rear ended me af ew weeks ago and I just got it repaired, new bumper etc. Cracking job but so much so that if you look close the new bumper shows up the rest of the car! The guy who fit is said my car is in need of a really good valet - a good t-cut and polish, and I could do with an inside clean as well.

Can anyone recommend where I can get a really good job done, without costing silly money?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Try Pat Browne - not the cheapest but he's mobile and will come to you. I don't have his mobile number - but look him up. He does excellent work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

It sounds like a detail would bring your car up a treat and cut in the new paint on your rear bumper to tie in with the rest of the car. It's not cheap but it's not a million miles off the price of a worthy valet.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

This is weird - I just bought a Forester which needs both a good deep clean and a new front bumper! Should I do the bumper first?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,083 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

callawash.com do a good job - mobile service available too I think

• Advertisement
Advertisement