Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding photographer needed

• 31-01-2008 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

HI

I am getting married on the 1st of May in the Registry office on Grand Canal Street in Dublin. There will only be 15 of us at the wedding. I am looking for a photographer to come to the registry office and then to the Shelbourne hotel(maybe stephen's green weather permitting) to take some photographs. There will only be about 2 hours involved.
    I would then like to get the negatives off the photographer of all of the photos and make my own album. If any one knows any photographer who may be interested please can they send me their details.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

No responses?

Well if you're willing to chance your special day with someone who has had no previous wedding experience and somewhat limited equipment I would be interested.

You can see some of my pictures (including a recent fashion shoot for a newspaper - not the same thing as a wedding but no totally dissimilar) on www.pix.ie/thirdfox

But personally I would suggest to you to get a fully professional photographer if you want top quality, it's unlikely they'll license their images to you though (by giving full size negatives). Making your own album doesn't sound great for people who make most of their money by doing re-prints either...

As I say - if you want to take a chance with me I'm happy to give it a go (I have other examples of my portraiture work if you're interested). Obviously if you use me my rates would be much lower than that of a normal photographer if money is an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭teflon

My father in law is a photographer. He'd look after you. PM me if you want to contact him and Ill give you my details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I'd say some of the regular wedding photographers sent PMs.

But, asking for full negatives (or full digital files) will cost. I think the going rate for that alone is about €500+, never mind the cost of the shoot for the day.

Best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 shrekito

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dannyd121

Have you found a photographer yet??. Im a photographer and available and have alot of experiernce3 in this line of photography. i will charge very cheap aswell. pm me if your interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

Wedding was 01st May 2008 :eek::P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Covey wrote: »
    Wedding was 01st May 2008 :eek::P

Talk about a photographer attending an event on the wrong date ... oh wait, didn't we hear something like this on a radio show recently?? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Paulw wrote: »
    Talk about a photographer attending an event on the wrong date ... oh wait, didn't we hear something like this on a radio show recently?? :D

HAHAHAHAHA classic mate!! :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Excellent Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

LOL!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Closing this as a redirect is pointless. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement