Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mail on mobile & vodafone

• 31-01-2008 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. Hopefully someone can help here.

I have a Nokia N73 which I set up to receive my Gmail (thru' vodafone mail). However, I was having problems with the phone and I sent it back to get sorted. I knew that they were going to wipe most stuff and I would be back to square one again. Now I am having trouble setting the mail access up again. When I try to connect to mailbox, a screen pops up asking for a Mailboc user name and password. I was never asked for this previously. After guessing that the user name was my email address xxxxx@vodafone.ie, and guessing the password, it would not give me access.

Next step I logged on to vodafone.ie on my pc where I normally can log in using my mobile number and another password. From here I can go onto Vodafone mail, but... it comes up saying " Could not connect to the specified mail server. Please check your account settings". I have no idea what this is about.

Does anyone know what I need to do here - how do I get access to vodafone mail on my pc, can I reset my password if I do, will this be the password I use on my phone?

Sorry for being long winded but any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

not to worry - got it sorted

Advertisement