Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Purchase

Options
  • 31-01-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi :)

I bought something online 2 weeks ago and only noticed today that the address they were shipping it too was "slightly" wrong

It had my full address and my post code (Ie The 6 from Dublin 6) but it didn't have Dublin anywhere.

I am fairly certain that I ticked to use the same address on my account which definitely has Dublin on it.

The item is coming from australia but has not arrived as yet.

What can I do should it not arrive?

If it is stuck in customs is there a number to ring?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

2 weeks from Oz would be quite quick. I've had to wait 3-4 weeks in the past so I wouldn't be worried just yet.

If it's in customs, then that'll add maybe another 2 weeks of a delay, they're pretty slow. I don't think you'll get any info over the phone from them either, it'll just get released to the PO or you'll get a bill for VAT.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

when ordering online most stores will usually provide you with a trackking no. if they did not then your best bet would be to email the store and ask them for it.

you can then go to couriers / post services website and track its progress from there. chances are its stuck in customs somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

It will more than likely arrive eventually, I've had stuff come to me with ust my street name and suburb, at least by having the 6 in it there's an indication that it's Dublin as nowhere else has postcodes.

Advertisement