Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Soccer

• 31-01-2008 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Didn't know where to post this so I thought I'd try here??

Could anyone tell me if there's an indoor soccer hall/venue in the city centre or where would I find details of some venues close to the city centre??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I used to play in the school adjacent to a fast food place in Drumcondra.That is 8 years ago though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Joanna Jakma

Netballdublin.Com every Tuesday evening in Smithfield. Mini league of 6 teams=3 games happening every Tuesday. Mixed. Ie teams consist of 2 women and 3 men and any subs...Ie 5 aside soccer. Approx 8 Euro a game. Approx 20Eur registration for the season which lasts about 2 months each time.

I've been with the club myself about 3 years solid bar 3 months I was away travelling.

Info to be found on their website ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

ronan.h wrote: »
    Didn't know where to post this so I thought I'd try here??

Could anyone tell me if there's an indoor soccer hall/venue in the city centre or where would I find details of some venues close to the city centre??
    You could have tried

The Soccer Forum

or

The Dublin City Forum

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement