Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone do Financial Maths with Dr. Mark Dukes last year???

Options
  • 01-02-2008 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

This is a bit of a longshot but hey...

I'm doing 3rd year financial maths(MST30030) as my elective this semester and there is a new lecturer this year. The guy who taught it last year(Dr. Mark Dukes) had brilliant notes for it and this new lecturer doesn't really give decent notes. I had Mark Dukes in 1st year for 2 modules and his notes are class!

So I'm just wondering if anyone who did the module last year and has the notes from last years course could email them to me? The course is mainly people in Economics and Finance or Maths, but I guess anyone could have done it as an elective. I'd really appreciate any help on this!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

I did, but I've lost the notes, sorry!
    Options, futures and other derivatives covers a lot of it.
    These notes have almost everything you need, plus a whole lot more you probably don't. They're not too strong on conditional probability, but any introductory book will cover what you need to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭farva

Fremen wrote: »
    I did, but I've lost the notes, sorry!
    Options, futures and other derivatives covers a lot of it.
    These notes have almost everything you need, plus a whole lot more you probably don't. They're not too strong on conditional probability, but any introductory book will cover what you need to know.

Cheers for that man, I'll have a look at those notes. But if anyone has Dr. Dukes' notes, I'd really appreciate them!

Advertisement