Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for L96 Bipod...

Options
  • 01-02-2008 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

...just wondering if there are decent bipods to replace the stock (wobbly) bipod that comes with some kits.

Cant find any on the www... I need direction. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

When you say "wobbly", what exactly do you mean. Bipods are supposed to have a left and right roll arc that could be construed as wobble. They are not supposed to be solid, if they were they'd require perfectly flat terrain to rest on to give a stable firing position.

Maruzen L96 bipod

That's the best one out there for an L96.
    MIA do a Versa Pod bipod whic I use, as far as I know it's compatible with the L96 too and it's a damn fine unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

NakedDex wrote: »
    When you say "wobbly", what exactly do you mean. Bipods are supposed to have a left and right roll arc that could be construed as wobble.

Wobbly might be too harsh as there has to be a give. Just I read a review a while back and bascally because its a standard bipod, its not that great. Just from what I heard. Could be mistaken, I hope I am.

Thanks for the links, I will look into it.

Advertisement