Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Golf TDi - should i sell?

Options
  • 01-02-2008 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

i have a 03 Mk4 Golf TDi red i - highline, all the bells.
    great car drivin like a dream..

bought it last august, have put 10k miles since den 6months. have a fella kinda interested to buy her..

100k miles on the clock should i sell??? any options??

if i keep it til august 08 when i plan to go to Oz will i sell it handy with prob 115 - 120k miles on clock..

just wondering what the general opinion out dere is, as VW do go for ever!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Was in the same position as you 18 months ago, advic then would be keep it, it shouldnt give ya trouble and they are very easy sold. Only spanner in the works that i can see is the new tax system messing things up, but its only a maybe.
    Enjoy oz, its a feckin ball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Red i

tax at the min is 520, looked it up for new system, states 580-590 if i remember, i thought when i heard new system was coming in that there wood be a decrease for dusols?? the 580/90 could be for petrol? im not to clear on it? tax will be out in august as well..

Advertisement