Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the KBS open???

Options
  • 01-02-2008 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

Simple question as in the title, Just curious since it's now Feb 1st and Feb was the Target date.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

The new one? Not fully, a temporary cafeteria is there. Offices and lecture halls won't be in use for a couple of months as fas as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

i heard there pushin to have it open by easter as medical school crowd need offices .. from what i ake out the outside work is finished

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Nutty wrote: »
    i heard there pushin to have it open by easter as medical school crowd need offices .. from what i ake out the outside work is finished

F*ck the medical crowd! Its a KBS building, in which I hope to be stationed, along with the Schuman, for all of 4th year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

the Medical School need to Main Building Rooms Like...

great to thin they are shuttin business department away to the new building

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Accounting & Finance have been based on the Schuman since CSIS got their own building so it's just completing the ghettoisation of the business types

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

sceptre wrote: »
    Accounting & Finance have been based on the Schuman since CSIS got their own building so it's just completing the ghettoisation of the business types

I've to use all my will power to prevent me from saying, "And too right!"... Can you of the business type ever stay away from the library as well!? Feckin' coming in there for the first time in four years to do your FYPs and just *taking* our (meaning humanities' students) desks... Pfffftt! :p:p;)

Advertisement