Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adidas Originals / JD Sports - Deliver to Ireland?

• 01-02-2008 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anyone know a website that sells Adidas Originals that will deliver to Ireland. Both the Adidias and JD Sports will not deliver here.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

The JD stuff isn't really Adidas Originals as you won't see most of it on their official Originals website, its more just normal leisure wear but with the trefoil logo.

But in any case, this is a UK site ive used plenty of times, very reliable. They have an Originals store.

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/content.jsp?pid=201

Always lots of stuff on eBay too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

If you're in Dublin, there's a shop called Styles I think (but basically it has a question mark over the door) on Suffolk Street-Exchequer Street - it's on the left hand side nearly opposite Camper - and I think they do a lot of that stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

there's a JD sports in Liffey Valley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭musicfan

Thanks for your replies.

The tops i am looking for are on the Adidas Originals microsite on the main JD sports website. One of them is available on the US Adidas site but this (or the UK site) does not deliver to Ireland. Neither does the JD sports website.

I know there are 3 JD sports shops in Dublin - the big one is in Mary Street but they say they can't (or wont) say when they will have them in stock or if indeed they will have them!

The subside sports website doesnt have the 2 tops I am looking for.

Copy the links for the ones youre looking for and ill have a gander online

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

BUMP!!

On a related topic. Im looking for adidas "flock" hoodies. See pic. Cant find them anywhere. Does anyone know of any website that sells em apart from jd sports? Or any shop in dublin the sells them??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Try Foot Locker for tops like that, i know the one in Limerick has similar stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

jdivision wrote: »
    If you're in Dublin, there's a shop called Styles I think (but basically it has a question mark over the door) on Suffolk Street-Exchequer Street - it's on the left hand side nearly opposite Camper - and I think they do a lot of that stuff.

The name of the store is Size? and it's on Exchequer St.

Not many people seem to know this but Size is actually owned by JD Sports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Gyalist wrote: »
    Not many people seem to know this but Size is actually owned by JD Sports.

Wow, really? Judging by the shoes on sale in there, I got the impression it was a personal operation

Ya JD employees can get discount in Size? too so if you know anybody that works there, bring them along. However I can tell you that Size doesnt have that type of hoody you're looking for, JD used to have lots of them but theyre phasing them out, although a few new colourways come in now and then (used to work there.

Judging by the amount of bids for that green hoody, you might be out of luck!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-FLOCK-HOODY-JACKET-RETRO-VINTAGE-83-C_W0QQitemZ310019081266QQihZ021QQcategoryZ313QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 bmthlove

If you are still looking for that green adidas flock hoodie its available on littlewoods :D
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/rf/lwi/p.do/men/sports/hooded-sweat-tops/tops/adidas/flock-hooded-top?A=5576537255428621729020

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

musicfan wrote: »

the big one is in Mary Street but they say they can't (or wont) say when they will have them in stock or if indeed they will have them!

Bit late I suppose, but they don't know what they're getting in stock in JD Sports, worked there in the summer and they get what they're sent from England.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Dr. Shredder

I think theres a JD sports in blanchardstown shopping centre in Dublin, not sure about sites but I'd say theres plenty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

musicfan wrote: »
    Thanks for your replies.

I know there are 3 JD sports shops in Dublin - the big one is in Mary Street but they say they can't (or wont) say when they will have them in stock or if indeed they will have them!

I used to work there, they never actually know when stuff is coming in
    Ya JD employees can get discount in Size?

Really? Since when, they didn't have that in my day haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ivan Answer

Could be wrong but Champion have or at least had Adidas originals areas in there stores. Def in Dundrum and Jervis anyway. (Worked there last summer)

Prob too late, but might help next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Yea Im with Ivan, Champion defo have those green adidas originals top in and its in loads of colours , all that stuffs really back. Littlewoods have a decent amount of adidas stuff too and are quick on deliverys normally :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Came accross this thread by accident but I recommend this store..based over in Newcastle but great service, quick delivery as well and a nice selection of Adidas Originals.

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/adidas?p=1

Advertisement