Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matching wallpaper pattern....ahhhhh!

Options
  • 01-02-2008 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Can anyone give me any advice on wallpapering a very definate black and white patterned wallpaper? It is just for a feature wall (5 strips wide)

I didnt realise it would be this hard! I started with the 1st sheet which obviously went on fine, 2nd sheet was a bit more difficult but got most of it matching, it did overlap very slightly at the end but I didint mind this as my bed will cover it. Third sheet was an absolute nightmare, tried for about 45 mins but just couldnt get it to match. The problem probably stems from the fact that I let the 2nd sheet overlap slightly (Im talking only 2/3mm).
    We ended up taking the 3rd strip back down and will try again tomorrow.

Any tips/advice on getting it right.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,168 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Other than advising that you get black and white striped paint instead...?
    My parents were/are great wallpaperers, it's all to do with understanding the flow of the design. It takes time and patience.
    Match up the lines first before you apply the glue.

Advertisement