Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band: April at the earliest

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Wii... yes!

Wonder how much it will be....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Just so people know I'm editing the thread title to say Rock Band.

This sucks, it's ages away now. Damn the temptation to import a PS3 version is killing me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Just so people know I'm editing the thread title to say Rock Band.

This sucks, it's ages away now. Damn the temptation to import a PS3 version is killing me!

Yes, in retrospect, that's quite a good idea!

With regard to the PS3 thing, hold out for the Achievement featured 360 version!!! And xbla multiplayer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It's the co-op play for the Xbox thats making me wait. Me and a pal are gonna go through it. Hopefully they'll get that patch for online World Tour before the euro release.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I saw a sign in Game today saying it was coming out on March 14th. I'd be okay with that! But the lack of online confirmation makes me sceptical!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone but i read this on maxconsole:
    http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=24779

Looks like we might get it in 2009!! People really care about us european gamers.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That doesn't make sense. Rock Band 2 will probably be out in America by then (assuming it follows EA's usual annual update release strategy)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

animaX wrote: »
    I'm sorry to disappoint everyone but i read this on maxconsole:
    http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=24779

Looks like we might get it in 2009!! People really care about us european gamers.

That's 2009 Fiscal Year... Which begins in April... 2008!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Bonzo-Reborn

the video of and justice on youtube looks class!! i cant wait for the drums to come out ill love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Can someone clear this up for me :(

If I imported RB. Can I access the DLC ?

I would imagine I would need a US account ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Don't know brianon, but just so you know - only the PS3 version is region free, and postage costs will be a b**ch.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Yeah, you can only import the PS3 version (Unless you have an American 360) and you can setup your credit card with a company such as www.entropay.com in order to get the DLC.

As an aside, hopefully we will get more details before/at www.play.com/live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

I know someone who picked this up in the U.S

Its so awesome, we had no bass guitar but it was still so much fun! It blows Guitar Hero out of the water completely. Cannot wait til this gets released over here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 BlackMirror

I'm in America and I played it at a Christmas party this last year. I can't believe they have kept it from you this long. That's just plain rotten. My apologies for all the Americans who can't get their @#$% together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

any news on this?

is it coming in april?

can you put down pre orders yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

May is looking like the month we might finally see it, I've already imported the PS3 version which I would have recommended any other PS3 owners to do, but it seems like a waste of money at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Between this and GTA IV, as much luck as i have had with concerts this year, i've had the worst luck with games that i've looked forward to being delayed! I'm at the point where i couldn't give a f*ck about Rock Band anymore. As much as the yanks are praising it. Dragging a release out too long can just put people off. I'll probably only get the standalone version of it anyway just for the guitar parts.

VR!

Advertisement