Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Was Ray D'arcy married?

• 01-02-2008 11:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

My mam and my aunt are in a debate on whether or not Ray D'arcy was married years ago and is now divorced. Don't ask me why :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Think he was engaged at some stage, but not married.

Don't know for def, tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Fairly sure he wasn't. Get them two some hobbies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If he was you can be sure that he would have mentioned it at least 500 times on each show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

No, he was engaged to yer wan Geri Maye from Limerick... the kids TV presenter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

No, he was engaged to yer wan Geri Maye from Limerick... the kids TV presenter

QFT. Geri Maye being a former colleague of D'arcy's on The Den. Note the pattern of workplace romance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

DMC wrote: »
    QFT. Geri Maye being a former colleague of D'arcy's on The Den. Note the pattern of workplace romance.

There's a certain panda not doing his job

306panda.gif

TED got to him first and was a negative influence on D'arcy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

DMC wrote: »

strange, i would have thought being in the same room as him for a significant amount of time every day would have the opposite effect :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

rkm wrote: »
    There's a certain panda not doing his job

306panda.gif

LOL. Sexual Harrassment Panda in a Ray D'Arcy thread. Who could have predicted this :D

Advertisement