Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spray oil can

• 01-02-2008 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I would like to purchase a spray oil can as seen on operation transformation - used by Dr Eva. It is stainless steel and i am guessing you fill this yourself. Here is a link http://www.rte.ie/ot/experts.html. BTW she gives soom tasty recipes that are very healthy and low cal. Thx in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

Do you want to know where to get one??!

...I bought mine in Marks & Sparks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have a tiny bit of sponge that I put in a shot glass. I just put a tiny bit of oil on the pan and wipe it around with the sponge. I find some sprays can give a mist that goes on counters or the hobs. But the sponge cannot be wiped on a hot pan, but I think natural sponge can tolerate heat better.

How much is the M&S one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

The M&S one was under E20 as far as i recall.
    I remember checking how much the one in nisbets was, and realising the M&S one was cheaper...

Advertisement