Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Inactive' menu, eh, active.

Options
  • 01-02-2008 12:33pm

Just to let you know, the 'inactive' drop down menu is visible.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

wtf are Cob Tossers?

Screenie:

cobui3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

inactiveban.jpg

Thats what I see which is weird because thats meant to be my Adverts ban ... but I can still access Adverts?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

rkm wrote: »
    wtf are Cob Tossers?

Screenie:

cobui3.jpg
    I know. :D

I think Vexorg might me moving these to inactive. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

rkm wrote: »
    wtf are Cob Tossers?

Screenie:

cobui3.jpg

Swan ****?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Swan ****?

:D

I saw that too, tis weird!

• Advertisement

Swan ****?

Eh...

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Swan ****?

Rofl - excellent :)

Cob tossing is part of the Oregen cob method, its is how cob is moved from mixing place to wall.

Menu should be fixed now.

Yep, all gone.

Tis still there for me, does this mean I have to toss a cob?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

watna wrote: »
    Tis still there for me, does this mean I have to toss a cob?!

Yes - Yes it does...

And what excellent timing, Slow Motion & Boards.ie have formed a new enterprise supplying Cobs to anyone who requires them? To start they will come in two flavours "Fiesty" and "extra Fiesty", (please note that we recommend the use of goggles and strong gloves when handling them - as slow motion has learned to his peril - if your selected cob should "drop" an entire thumb and half a left eyelid and eyebrow, please pack in ice & let us know)

Payment is currently by paypal - verified account holders only

We will have a commercial interaction forum where you can ask questions, share your experiences and interact with both our customer support staff and emergency medical team.

Alternatively, try shift - refresh to see if this clears the menu item - failing that try to ignore it.

V.

• Advertisement

Vexorg wrote: »
    Yes - Yes it does...

And what excellent timing, Slow Motion & Boards.ie have formed a new enterprise supplying Cobs to anyone who requires them? To start they will come in two flavours "Fiesty" and "extra Fiesty", (please note that we recommend the use of goggles and strong gloves when handling them - as slow motion has learned to his peril - if your selected cob should "drop" an entire thumb and half a left eyelid and eyebrow, please pack in ice & let us know)

Payment is currently by paypal - verified account holders only

We will have a commercial interaction forum where you can ask questions, share your experiences and interact with both our customer support staff and emergency medical team.

Alternatively, try shift - refresh to see if this clears the menu item - failing that try to ignore it.

V.

You forgot to mention the latest in our product line Vex! I am proud to announce we can now supply self tossing cobs!

swan02.jpg

Honk! if you support this product

/on topic menu fixed

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cob Tossing.... the new national sport of Boards.ie!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I thought it was throwing a corn on the cob a full 270 degrees much like the Scottish caber toss.

Gordon wrote: »
    I thought it was throwing a corn on the cob a full 270 degrees much like the Scottish caber toss.

I vote we organise this for the next boards beers. It's be hilarious, bits of corn flying everywhere. I bet Mairt would be a great Cob Tosser... he'd beat us all!

DeVore wrote: »
    Cob Tossing.... the new national sport of Boards.ie!

DeV.
    Gordon wrote: »
    watna wrote: »
    I vote we organise this for the next boards beers. It's be hilarious, bits of corn flying everywhere. I bet Mairt would be a great Cob Tosser... he'd beat us all!
    Philistines. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Bumpski, just a heads up as the Inactive menu is visible again.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yeay the blank disc shop is inactive! And im not allowed in! Awww :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Since when did the SVP Forum close down?

Since we eradicated poverty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Sherifu wrote: »
    Since we eradicated poverty.

hah take that bono

Today, I will be mostly tossing cobs!

Advertisement