Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Killians Primary School, Tallaght, Kingswood Heights???

• 01-02-2008 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hey,

Im currently at St Pats in Dumcondra and have a teaching practise in St Killians Primary School in Tallaght. However i have no idea how to get there.

From dublinbus.ie i understand i have to get the 56a from the centre to Tallaght Square, however where do i go from there.

Does anyone know where the primary school is and the best way to get from tallaght square to St Killians Primary School?

Any help would be fantastic.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭TomPich

Can anyone help on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Go to http://maps.google.com/ and type in "The Square Tallaght", then beside the square you'll see the belgard road, follow that up away from the Tallaght Pass and you'll find Kingswood Heights.

Don't know the specific area where the school is but I hope that helps regardless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

Hey.

Just ask the bus driver to let you off at The Clock Tower pub on Sylvan Drive. The school is just across the road from it.

Or get a taxi from the square, which will cost less than 10euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Get the 56a from town. When you turn into Kingswood, a left at the traffic lights, its the second stop into the estate. You will see a church across the road. On your left hand side is the School.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

If you could get the luas in the mornings from town - get off at the Kingswood stop and turn right then walk down the hill. It's the school across from the church you won't miss it.

56a goes through ballymount which might be quite heavy with traffic in the mornings. Kingswood is the estate the bus turns into after that industrial estate, so no need to get the bus all the way to the square.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Darando

As said already LUAS (Kingswood stop ~35-40 mins from town +5 minute walk) or 56A (stop right outside school ~depends on traffic could be 30-60 mins.).

Think I'd opt for the LUAS- guaranteed timings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sing17

Tompitch,
    Did your TP go ok in killians?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Richard carr

hi tompich

hows it going i know its been ages since u have probably looked at this forum, My name is Richard Carr i was a student at St. Killians from junior infants to second class until my parents moved.... when in second class i was in a play called christmas in letterland...i think it might of been around 1995 or 1996...was jus wondering if ur still workin there would you see if they have a copy of it on video...i had one for years of it but it has dissapeared....

grately appreciate if u would take the time to ask around....

cheers
    Richard Carr

Advertisement